Friday, February 18, 2011

we needed these two gorgeous days

What a relief! I think everyone in New England enjoyed the gift mother nature gave us in way of 60 degree  weather. It felt amazing. As I write this, the meteorologist just came on to report that thunder storms are headed our way. In February?! Who cares, at least no snow. We are supposed to get some on Monday. Only a few inches. That's nothing. 

We took Jack for his first walk around the neighborhood yesterday. It was wonderful! He was fast asleep, which also carried over into our trip to whole foods (where I bought fillet of sole for $6 a lb. amazing!) If he is anything like me, any motion, car, train, rocking chair etc. will put him fast asleep. I still pass out on long car rides and wake up feeling so refreshed. If he keeps this up we will be very blessed. I know cars often put babies to sleep, but one of my fears during my pregnancy was that my child would hate the car/car seat and we wouldn't be able to take him places with us. Glad this isn't the case (so far....)

Muah!! xoxo
Aside from this I am just truly trying to enjoy every second that I am still on leave and spending time with my husband and beautiful baby. I love them both so so much. I don't want to waste time complaining about anything because I know the days are so fleeting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment